Hydrogen Infrastructure in Israel, Market Analysis
Hydrogen may launch Israel GDP into $500 Billion – $1 Trillion Territory
Israel is a perfect country to set an example of all encompassing carbon-free emission hydrogen infrastructure:
– Israel has abundant solar energy to be converted in green hydrogen,
– Limited daily vehicle travel distance due to geography constraints,
– Heavily centralized government authority over automobile imports and infrastructure,
– Lack of local petroleum resources,
– Advanced chemical, fertilizer and food industries consuming hydrogen,
– Startup nation phenomenon: innovation culture and advanced technology infrastructure in place.
Surprisingly hydrogen economy is not there though the market potential is huge. The report analyzes potential impact of hydrogen infrastructure on Israel’s economy and possible scenarios of adoption.